Historic

Ladies Groups

 

St. James Altar & Rosary Society (1920 - 1956)

St. James Tabernacle Guild (1956 - 1995)

St. James Ladies Guild (1995 - 2004)

St. James Altar & Rosary Sodality (2004 - Present)

Our Lady of the Forest Society (2006 - Present)

Although the name has changed over the years, the Altar & Rosary Sodality has remained the backbone of St. James at Sag Bridge Church. The "St. James Altar & Rosary Sodality" goes back to the 1920's and has remained an active, viable part of St. James through today.